Sunday, September 1, 2013

PoD update!

Today was one of those Sundays when I sat at my sewing machine almost all day <3.  A few breaks here and there but I had a very productive sewing day. I made the mini wall hanging in the previous post and also put a few hours into my favorite WIP, the PoD (Project of Doom), courtesy of Sewhooked.com. Like my Raspberry Lemonade, I'm using exclusively batik fabrics on this paper-pieced marvel.  This quilt will be years in the making at the rate I'm going, but I got 3 blocks done today!

And 2 more on Monday makes 5! Another row down, 4 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!