Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Do.Good Stitches Hope Circle - September Bee Blocks

I was able to find some time last night to put together my September bee blocks.   The quilter asked for log cabin style blocks in pink with bright orange or yellow centers.  I pretty  much used up my larger pink scraps.  It is a good thing I have a pink  quilt planned so my scraps will be replenished soon!

I also finally received some news about the August blocks that are due.  I am the quilter for August and have been waiting (forever) for two more sets of blocks.  I should be receiving them soon (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!