Monday, September 16, 2013

Bee Blocks

I am needing to get caught up on my bee blocks so today I sewed  up these little pieces for the Sunday Morning Quilts Bee (round 2).  I think this is the last month. I have two more different blocks to make for this bee this month and also blocks for the do. Good Stitches Hope circle September quilt.

Still busy working on the studio but we are seeing progress.  It is startjng to get cold so we need to think about getting the heat installed (a pellet stove is planned).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!