Thursday, September 26, 2013

Check out this cutie!

I have been thinking about making a few baby quilts lately.  Not because there are any babies in my future...I am too old for that!  No new grandbabies either.  I guess I am just looking for some smaller projects that finish quicker.

I put this together in less than a week.  I am loving the colors.  The solid is Kona pomegranate...so rich.  And I love the houses!  The fabric is called "Our Town" and is from Connecting Threads.  The crummy evening lighting does not do it justice.

Maybe tomorrow I will organize some backing so I can get this one in line for some Innova longarm magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!