Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Cool" Project

Ok, I clearly don't have enough WIPs right now...NOT! But, here's one more.  A Christmas present for a very sweet friend of mine.  I saw a picture of a pillow similar to this and I decided I HAD to make one.  It's going to be for a 16" pillow.  I have completed the FMQ. Now I just have to attach the buttons on the face and put the actual piilow together with the zipper and flap and all. I will post again when it's finished, hopefully soon! 


Linking with Lee at Freshly Pieced!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Francesca

1 comment:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!