Tuesday, November 19, 2013

From Italy with Love...

It seems just like Christmas here today with a delivery from Aurifil!  I have been waiting (forever it seems)  for delivery of thread samples.  I am already in love with the 50 weight thread for piecing and quilting.  And my Innova loves it too!  Although it is expensive, the quality is there so I don't mind the price too much. 

Yippeee!  Four (count them) large cones!  And three of them are in useful neutral colors that I am certain to use.  The varigated is also beautiful!  I have never used the 40 wt or 28 wt so I am happy to have samples to try before placing an order.

Thank you Aurifil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!