Friday, November 22, 2013

Fun Finishes

November seems to be birthday month for me! I have had so much fun making birthday gifts (:  Today I finished up some adorable presents for 2 nurse that I work with.  One turning 24 and the other 25.  I enjoyed using some bright colors!

First is another quilted throw pillow.  I FMQ loose loops on this in a bright pink color; you really can't see it in the picture at all. The front is flannel and the back and binding is Kona in Punch.  I installed a zipper with a flap cover over back. The cover fits a 12"x16" pillow.


Next are 2 coordinating accessory pouches with zippers in bright orange and teal.  The orange is Kona in Torch- love it!  I FMQ one pouch and the other pouch with vinyl is Amanda Jean's tutorial that I keep linking to...I love this pattern! The joint birthday outing is tonight; I hope the girls love their gifts!

Linking with Sarah and Amanda Jean!

Francesca





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!