Thursday, November 7, 2013

Doggie Couture

Not exactly quilted, I know. But a simple project this evening. A prototype for a doggie jacket.  I bought the owl print fleece as a remnant at Joann's with no purpose in mind, but voilà, perfect amount for a doggie coat.
Not to brag or anything, but I whipped this up tonight as I have everything that I promised for WIPW (work in progress Wednesday) done! I'm not going to post WIPW early so be prepared to see more progress than I promised on Nov. 20th :)
Just keep stitchin'
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!