Tuesday, November 12, 2013

On the long arm and on the design wall...

Although busy this past weekend with a landscaping project I did have time yesterday to cut out some pieces for the next quilt.  The fabric is from a collection called Nordika.  I just love it!  I am really looking forward to how this one comes together!

Last week I was able to spend some time working on the simply woven quilt ("My Life at Sea" is the tentative name).  The quilting is FMQ swirls.  I am about 2/3 of the way to the bottom.  I would like to finish it up this week altho  that may not happen since I have committments tonight and also tomorrow nioght (maybe Thursday?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!