Monday, June 30, 2014

Yup....another dust cover!

I guess  it is because we have so many sewing machines and have just now gotten around to making covers for them that it seems like it is all we are doing lately!

This one is for the Bernina 350PE.  I used a remnant piece of fabric that I simply LOVE.  I tried to find more  but the search was fruitless so I am glad I decided to use it one something I can see every day.

Margaret did the quilting on the Innova and it really looks nice.   It is even monogrammed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!