Monday, June 9, 2014

Longarm Quilting for Alex

One of my Instabee mates made this delightful heart quilt and asked me to quilt it for her. The back is a deep, rich red minkie. I used a layer of lightweight batting. She requested simple quilting with whatever design I chose. It was easy to decide on continuous curve since I love it so much!
I then decided to dress it up a little with some feathers in the heart shape.
And, the end result was so cute I almost could not bear to send it back to her!
I am pleased to say she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!