Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Stashin'

My LQS  had a Superbowl blowout sale this weekend with 25% off everything   in the store  (I know...right)!  My  DH and I happened to drive  by and noticed all the cars there.    I quickly checked their web page on my smartphone and discovered there was a sale.   Hubby turned the car around and actually went in the store with me to help pick out two backings,  The first is a beautiful  Art Gallery fabric in a gorgeous light aqua which will be the backing for Min Skatt (see prior post).  The top is tending towards dark with the black borders  so the light backing will be perfect!  The second is a black flannel with an animal track print.  This will be the back of  my January do. Good Stitches quilt.  The fabrics in the second picture caught my eye  and will enter my stash with no plan in mind.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love it when there are sales. Love the quilt you made below, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!