Monday, February 24, 2014

Bee blocks for February

Finished up all my bee blocks for the month (early!)  First up was a triple star block for the Modern Insta Bee I just joined over on Instagram.  This block took an incredibly long time to complete but is so worth it.   I ran out of the light gray for the final round...I hope the recipient does not mind.

Next up..blocks for the Sunday Morning Quilts bee round three.  One large High Five and two Sunday Morning blocks.  This bee has been a lot of fun for me and when I joined (I am an original all the way through rounds 1 and 2) it was my first bee!

Last but not least are the star flower blocks for the do. good stitches Hope circle.  These were made using a tutorial from the Ellison Lane blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!