Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ella's Quilt

This has been a super secret project for my good friend and co-worker who is expecting her third child in less than three weeks.   I mailed it out last week and she received the package yesterday so now I can spill the beans!  I think the quilt came out super cute!  I did some straight line quilting on the Innova to keep it simple.  The colors are sweet..to match the decor in the nursery which is gray and yellow mostly.  I just had to throw in some pink 'cause it's a girl!

Best wishes to the mama-to-be, hubby, lil man and mini-me on the new addition to their sweet family! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sew very cute! Is there a pattern for this? Love the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte! I did see a quilt somewhere on the web that inspired this but for the life of me I can't recall it now.. Sorry :( It is actually pretty simple. Just half square triangles. Those straight lines are so much harder than they look on a longtarm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!