Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Volunteering

After getting caught up on some deadline projects I am finally making some time to work on the American Hero Quilts that I volunteered to quilt.  I am almost finished with the first of two. 

It was requested that the quilting not be a large  meander and other than that no instructions.  The panel style quilt top really lent itself to some light custom work so that's what I did.  Each border has its own design.  I did some outlining of the central eagle and faux patchwork stars, along with a bit of cross hatching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!