Monday, July 14, 2014

Mini Quilt Swap - my loot

I posted a few days ago about the mini quilt I made for the Schnitzel and Boo Instagram swap and I wanted to show you the quilt I received.

I hit the jackpot!  My partner for the swap was Patty Sloniger (@pattysloniger)  a licensed fabric designer for Michael Miller.  The mini quilt she sent is absolutely gorgeous and I love the colors!  She used some of her new fabric line Emma's Garden,  and also sent me some of the scraps.  Woot woot!

Also included in the package  is a darling quilt themed watercolor which is already hanging on the wall in my studio (as is the  mini quilt).

The box of goodies was fabulous and just the pick-me- up I needed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!