Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Another March Bee block

This one is ticker tape for Christine.  I made one of these   blocks for round 2  also and I have to say  what a difference it was to use my new Juki.  The thread cutter is the bomb!    I shipped this one off on March 31 (nothing like a little procrastination!).  I hope she likes it!

I also finished up some wonky pinwheels for the March do. Good bee.  I forgot to take a picture so you will have to check out the Flickr page if you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!