Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April Bee Blocks

First up...granny squares for the do.Good   Hope circle.  Our new member Heather asked for granny squares using a small print/white background for the outer row and rings of color for the inner pieces.  Woefully I have little in my stash that met her request for the outside pieces.  I used what I felt came closest however my blocks are noticeably different than those posted by others.  I hope Heather will be OK with them!

Next are the SMQ 3 blocks for Sarah and Christina.  One asked for Sunday Morning and the other for Scrappers Delight.  These are relatively easy blocks to make although the frequent requests for "low volume" are challenging since I also do not have many of those in my stash!

And last but not least - Modern Instabee 2014.  This is Kara's month to be the Queen and she asked for "Come Together" as her block.  I love how this one came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!