Saturday, April 5, 2014

Oops - Almost forgot to post the finished batik!

This quilting is for my first long arm customer! I am so excited and a little bit nervous. Her quilt top is so beautiful I was hesitant to get started for fear of somehow ruining it! However all went well (not without some thread shredding issues solved with help from the Innova tech) and I am pleased with how it turned out.
I was aiming for the quilting to create a secondary diamond shape pattern and I think I succeeded. It is not very obvious in the pictures of the front of the quilt but shows up great on the back!
One more picture for good measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!