Friday, April 4, 2014

ModernInstabee2014- April

I decided to get a jump on April Bee Blocks and stitched up this  block for Kara.  The blocks for this bee have been going together very easily and I LOVE how big they are!  This one must be  16" square so the queen will have a decent sized quilt when she receives all the blocks. 

I added a little more of my favorite Alison Glass text  print.  I had to order another yard since it  seems to be a 'go to' fabric for me lately.

Check out Instagram #moderninstabee2014 and #hive7  for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!