I stitched up a few March Bee blocks recently. The first is for the Modern InstaBee. It is Amorena'a month and she requested the flying windmills block with a black background, some solids and no more than two prints. It took me considerably longer to come up with the fabric selection than to sew the block. You will notice in the second picture that I almost put the final block together incorrectly (see the green pieces) but thankfully I realized the error before any unsewing was necessary! You can check out the other blocks on instagram using #moderninstabee2014.
I also finished blocks for the SMQ 3 bee for Francesca. She requested blue slab blocks with one piece of brown. These are easy to make - thank you Francesca!
Still on the To-Do list for March bees: do. Good Stitches and SMQ 3 for Christine. I need to get crackin'!