Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Finishing up the borders on Min Skatt

By now maybe you are tired of hearing about Min Skatt my dear readers!  I don't want you to think I have not been busy and the truth is the quilting on this one has been quite time consuming but I am almost finished!  I turned the quilt for the last time and I quilted three of the four borderers with only the black one remaining. 

I fairly sure I will use the leftover backing for the binding.  The back is a single fabric and will look like a wholecloth when it is done so I want to have the binding match.  The new owner can display either side of the quilt as it is my belief they will be equally beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!