Friday, December 13, 2013

Charity quilt finished - Crazy Geese

All quilted and bound!  I LOVE THIS QUILT!  I hope all my fellow do. Gooders  will agree the pain of piecing these little suckers was well worth the end result!  I did some ribbon candy quilting on the sashing strips with little flowers in the cornerstones.  The blocks were done with a simple meander.      Have I mentioned lately that my Innova rocks?  This is definitley another finish I am loathe to send away (sensing a pattern here?  I want to keep them all!).

Posting on Celebrate Good Stitches Flickr pool to enter the annual drawing  - hope I win!  And linking up with Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation  (http://myquiltinfatuation.blogspot.com).

Bring on the next quilt!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some really small geese! I love all of the bright, happy colors in this quilt!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at Needle and Thread Thursday and welcome to the party!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! The credit goes to my Hope Circle Bee mates.

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely! Your quilt is beautiful - so many fabulous colors! And your quilting is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katelyn. I am a beginner at long arm quilting. Every quilt is a challenge and I am loving it!

      Delete
  3. Boy, this is a nice quilt! Scrappy and colorful, and one of my favorite patterns. My first quilt was flying geese set in straight strips, and the flying geese block is still one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!