Monday, December 15, 2014

B is for Blocks

NOTE: This post is from October, 2014 -- it somehow never actually got published; I must have been waiting for something, but I'm not sure what! Sorry for the delay!

Hello, lovlies! Here's a quick post of what I've been working on lately! The weather is starting to cool off here in WNY, so it's back to the sewing machine! September was the last month of the SMQ3 bee. While I really enjoyed participating in that bee, it's nice to have one less monthly sewing commitment. Also, I don't think I've mentioned it yet: you will be seeing bee blocks soon for 'Bee's Knees'. This is a new bee I actually started and am running via facebook. Most of the members are RMQG buddies. We've had 3 great blocks so far and I'm really enjoying the camaraderie. 

SMQ3 blocks for Brandi - Sept.

SMQ3 blocks for Olivia - Sept.



Bee's Knees blocks for Beth - Sept.

Bee's Knees Millefiori blocks for Jill - Oct.

Bee's Knees - Disappearing 4 Patch for Kelly - Nov


Improv bloom blocks for RMQG charity quilt

Messing around with some triangles.

I know it's not sewing/quilting - but it is knitting season finally! 
A little something for myself: mittens! Featuring soft 100% Peruvian wool in the most gorgeous shade of aquamarine. Love love love!

Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!