Monday, February 9, 2015

Baby Shower Gifts

As mentioned in an earlier post, baby gifts were in progress for my cousin.   Remember this Baby Bee Quilt?


Well I am delighted to say my beautiful cousin has recently given birth to a healthy little boy!

The Swink Girls attended the baby shower in early December (I know, I know - very late post!) and I made a few little goodies to bring along.    First is this super adorable little baby cap.  The inside is lined with the softest sherpa fleece and the exterior is flannel.    The sweet little cap will surely see some use in this very cold February in the northeast!





I also put together this little pocket diaper changing Kit.  There is a fold out pad that is backed in vinyl for easy clean up and a pouch to hold wipes and diapers.  This could be slipped into a tote or purse for easy changes on the go.




I just love making baby things!  And, I can't wait to see the new little guy in person.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!