Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#handmadeornamentswap

My third instagram swap was handmade Christmas ornaments, just in time for the holidays! I had a lot of fun putting this swap package together and making my ornaments. I was originally planning on sewing, quilting or embroidering to make my ornaments, but I ended up going in a completely different direction...buttons! After I made the first one and posted it to IG, I discovered an awesome hashtag I wasn't aware existed: #buttonart. Check. It. Out. Some seriously beautiful stuff there. With out further chit-chat....some pictures!


button wreath

button snowman

button tree

close up of the cutest penguin FQ ever!

complete swap package...3 ornaments, 2 FQ, 2 sheets of stickers, a lip balm, a chocolate bar and a card :)

Here is the awesome package I received from @aficke:
The most adorable hexy snowmen, a candy cane FQ, 2 rolls of washi tape, and the coolest 'chalkboard' labels with chalk markers...they are seriously so cool and I love them!
One of the rolls of washi tape was glittery snowmen...LOVE!

That's all for now...keep calm and Christmas decorate on!

Francesca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!