Thursday, October 10, 2013

Studio progress

There has been a lack of  blogging (and sewing much to my dismay) as we soldier on with the studio construction.  It seems to be taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R!  Actually I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel and every task completed is one step closer to done.  My dear hubs  built these shelves for me last week and I think they look fabulous!  He is so very talented.  The south wall is  almost done with the exception of a few small things.  We finished the second layer of insulation on the east wall and now it is ready for drywall then the bead board.

In the meantime I have having some serious sewing withdrawal.  I do have some bee  blocks to work on for  do. Good so maybe this weekend I will sneak in some time at the Bernina.

We are getting close to the big raffle for the quilt I made and donated to the Foreign Exchange Club my daughter belongs to.  The drawing will be at half-time during the homecoming football game.   I will be sorry to see it go and hope it finds a good home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!