There has been a lack of blogging (and sewing much to my dismay) as we soldier on with the studio construction. It seems to be taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Actually I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel and every task completed is one step closer to done. My dear hubs built these shelves for me last week and I think they look fabulous! He is so very talented. The south wall is almost done with the exception of a few small things. We finished the second layer of insulation on the east wall and now it is ready for drywall then the bead board.
In the meantime I have having some serious sewing withdrawal. I do have some bee blocks to work on for do. Good so maybe this weekend I will sneak in some time at the Bernina.
We are getting close to the big raffle for the quilt I made and donated to the Foreign Exchange Club my daughter belongs to. The drawing will be at half-time during the homecoming football game. I will be sorry to see it go and hope it finds a good home!