Thursday, October 31, 2013

Finally Finished

No name for this quilt. Just a small one playing with 1/2 square triangles and fabric leftovers from several old quilts. I am proud of this finish as it is the first time I sewed the binding down by hand. I usually cheat and do a zig-zag on my machine or have Kimberly hand stitch for me. I did this one myself though and it's not too shabby.  This was pieced by me and sacrificed to Kimberly to long arm as she wanted to try out the new Innova.



Francesca 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, always so good to use up leftovers (and nice to use familiar fabrics from favourite past-projects!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use up your leftovers. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!