Monday, August 26, 2013

There has not been much blogging lately...

We have been so busy working on the new sewing studio that there has not been time for sewing,  I have worked on a few bee blocks here and there and finished some throw pillows for my Mom's birthday and not much else. 

I also have some other very exciting news :)  I am buying a longarm quilter.  I located a good deal on a demo ABM Innova 22" on a 12 foot frame.  It is being delivered next weekend and I am over-the-top excited!!!   The new studio is far from finished so we will be working around the new machine but it will be on wheels so it can be moved.

I will officially launch my quilting business as soon as we are up and running!

A friend is designing a web site for me and I  have even joined Facebook! (Something I thought I would NEVER do!)

Wish me luck (and clients)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!