Thursday, August 29, 2013

Do. Good stitches - Hope Circle - mini geese

This is my first month as 'quilter' for the do. Good stitches Hope circle.  I have been a bit nervous about selecting a block pattern and then assembling and quilting the quilt. 

I found a terrific tutorial for a mini flying geese block at lieslmade.com.  The first set of blocks has arrived frkm my bee mate bulabean and they look awesome!  I am excitedly awaiting the rest of the blocks.  I have also finally gotten a start on my two blocks.  I am using a ton of scraps and each 'goose' will be different.  The cutting is done and now on to the stitching!

I am counting down the days until the Innova arrives on Monday (insert happy dance here) - Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!