Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIPW 8/20/2014

WHOA...summer is flying by! I can't believe it's been almost a month since we've posted...sorry! I honestly don't have much to show for WIPW but I'll share a few fun bee blocks and a pillow I whipped up for Shain's birthday with some really fun fabric. Other than that, I've been outside enjoying the fine weather, doing some gardening, walking the doggies, the usual (:

SMQ Bee Blocks for Joy, "Candy Coated":

SMQ Bee Blocks for Charlotte, "x and +":

Bee Blocks for Ann, "Night and Noon":

Shain's birthday pillow:

CMM August Blocks, Churn Dash:


And some pics of the gardens just for fun:



Oh, I almost forgot...I have actually started my first Christmas present! It's a pointsettia based on jaybird quilts' "Rock Candy" pattern, although I don't actually have the pattern or the side kick ruler...it's coming out well and I'm trying to figure out how to quilt it now.


Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Francesca









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! If you have a question we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible! We prefer to respond via email, but if you are a "no-reply" blogger, you won't get one! You can, however, email us directly at swinkgirlsquilts @ gmail . com OR frakocyba @ yahoo . com.

Thanks for stopping by!